In November 2015 immigration officials came across with people in the nationality that is mixed community to give presentations on present regulations. Listed here are copies of these presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (Current issues Immigration that is regarding Status Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay Permits and Immigration reputation, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt using the enrollment of young ones of blended marriages with dual citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the actual fact if they want to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian citizen through declaration or naturalization that they have to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Regaining Indonesian Citizenship for people in Mixed Marriages and kids with twin Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed just how to get Indonesian Citizenship as well as the documents that are required.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan — Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for people in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil enrollment). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered details about papers such as for example Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) also different certificates.
May 5, 2011 a brand new immigration legislation arrived into force. Let me reveal a duplicate of this immigration that is new UU 6 — Tahun 2011 mail order bride. The implementing laws for this legislation had been given on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Information regarding immigration issues is for sale in Indonesian during the Immigration workplace site. Expenses of most immigration documents are located in PP No. 45/2014 — Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Trying to get ITAP
Underneath the brand new immigration legislation, international partners of Indonesians can put on for the ITAP (permanent residency permit), after having been legitimately hitched for 2 years. Immigration officers should currently know about the regulations that are new. Nonetheless, it is strongly recommended with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document needs for the ITAP application if you’re currently surviving in Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) — in the event that you had formerly been given an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) — don’t neglect to duplicate the passport pages utilizing the visa stamps also.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm combined with map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Types and folder should always be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though this 1 can be completed later on, following the issuance for the ITAP and even though registering the alteration of immigration status into the area Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the regional Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan — page of demand from your Indonesian partner, see test page.
- Surat Jaminan — page of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and finalized in addition to a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the brand new immigration legislation states that a sponsor page through the Indonesian partner is not needed, the immigration officials continue to be asking because of it.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and content)
- Indonesian spouse’s Kartu Keluarga (original and content)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore should be necessary to create their wedding certificate plus the certification of Marriage Report meant to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). if the wedding certification is not legalized, expect you’ll fully grasp this done before the process is started by you to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies have to be on A4 size paper
This legislation provides residence that is permanent to partners and kiddies of blended marriages which can be legitimately legitimate.
Additional Requested Papers
They are appropriate demands. But, from a single Immigration Office towards the they that is next have extra needs. Papers you are imagined by us could possibly be asked for could come with a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire of you for almost any document that you need to lawfully have. The brand new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration workplace full capacity to make sure that you conform to all current rules.
A document that may be extremely truly required of these hitched in Indonesia is definitely an acknowledgement from your embassy they are conscious of your marriage in Indonesia.
You might like to be expected for economic papers such as for example bank declaration, proof retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire of for almost any document demonstrating that you have got sufficient quantity of funds to remain, but that does not imply that they are going to always ask for this.
You’ll also be expected to signal a Declaration of Integration document «Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia» according to Article 60 (2) of this brand new legislation. The following is a sample — Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There is a rise in the expense of some immigration papers predicated on PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into impact on 3 July 2014. They are the expenses for ITAP:
- Non ITAP that is electronic valid five years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) legitimate for 5 years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non electronic ITAP for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Extension of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months non-electronic ITAP that is still legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) this is certainly nevertheless valid because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited credibility as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless legitimacy as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO reason if you’re expected to cover significantly more than the above mentioned. The method should simply simply take about 3-4 months, presuming all your valuable documents is with in purchase. Nonetheless it may take as much as six months, so it is better to apply with sufficient time to process before your ITAS expires.